Sailing in Atlantic Ocean
We are proud to invite you to take part in our annual passage from Mediterranean to Canary Islands. In Autumn when Mediterranean becomes cold, Canary Islands attract with its perfect warm climate, good winds and crystal clear waters of Atlantic.
Passage will start on 21 of October 2017 from Alicante at the same time when Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18 will. We can observe regatta starts onboard our yacht from the water. Passage to Tenerife has 1200NM and normally supported by trade winds from NE.
For better planning our passage is divided into two parts:
- Mediterranean leg – a week long passage along East coast of Spain: Alicante – Torrevieja –
Cartagena – Almeria – Malaga – Gibraltar. Dates: 21-28 of October 2017. In each of this cities we will stop for sightseeing and local food tasting. Length 350NM.
- Atlantic leg – non-stop 5 day passage from Gibraltar to Portugese island Madeira. On Madeira we will stay for 2 days to travel around the island and rest. After that we start three days long passage to Tenerife. End of the passage planned on 11 of November 2017. Length 850NM.
You can take part in either one leg or both
IMPORTANT!For Atlantic leg you need sailing experience minimum 1 week onboard sailing yacht.
Price for both parts is 777€, only one – 390 евро.
- Two sailing yachts Oceanis 43 DREAM TEAM and Hanse400 NAUTICUM
- Start airport: Alicante ALC
- Accommodation in double cabins
- Big game fishing
- Experienced skippers with RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore
Oceanis 43 DREAM TEAM
Any questions? Contact Us!. Or take a look on our Photos from previous passages.